It is envisaged that by the end of this course of training the learner will be able to answer questions on and perform the following:
- Have a working knowledge of the manufacturer’s handbook for the particular machine to be used
- Be able to locate and identify the major components of the machine and explain their functions
- Be able to locate and identify key controls and explain their functions – Conduct all pre-operational checks in accordance with manufacturer’s and legislative requirements
- Identify and maintain PPE appropriate for Plant Mover use
- Prepare machinery for use and operate machine safely and efficiently
- Conduct all necessary safety checks at the work area
- Environmental considerations
- Storage and transport of machinery attachments
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of loading and unloading procedures for machine transportation
- Carry out all end of work and shut down procedures.
Who should attend?
All personnel required to operate Plant Mover Non Operational Duties.
- Health and safety legislation, as it applies to Plant Operators.
- Theoretical knowledge of plant operations.
- Operator’s responsibilities, with regards to daily/weekly checks of machine.
- Familiarity with the equipment and use of Operator’s manual.
- Safe and best practice in practical plant operating methods.
- A rigorous practical and theory based NPORS assessment.
Send your enquiry to email@example.com or register on the link below.