Have a managerial understanding of the industry, the dangers of working in the industry and their roles and responsibilities for performing rigging and fleeting loads tasks:
- Have a basic understanding of the industry, the dangers of working in the industry and their
- responsibilities as a plant operator
- Have a working knowledge of the manufacturer’s handbook for the particular Quick Hitch to be used
- Be able to locate and identify the major components of the Quick Hitch and explain theirvfunctions
- Identify and maintain PPE appropriate for Quick Hitch use
- Be able to explain the different types of Quick hitch devices
- Conduct all pre-operational checks in accordance with manufacturer’s and legislativevrequirements
- Conduct all necessary safety checks at the designated change over area
- Fit and remove attachments safely and efficiently
- Demonstrate and explain checks for attachment security
- Carry out all end of shift and shut down procedures
Who should attend?
This NPORS Quick Hitch programme is designed for any personnel who are required to attach or work with machinery that require the operation of quick hitch systems.
- Health and safety legislation, as it applies to Plant Operators.
- Theoretical knowledge of plant operations.
- Operator's responsibilities, with regards to daily/weekly checks of machine.
- Familiarity with the equipment and use of Operator's manual.
- Safe and best practice in practical plant operating methods.
- A rigorous practical and theory based NPORS assessment.
Send your enquiry to email@example.com or register on the link below.