It is envisaged that by the end of this course of training the learner will be able to answer questions on and perform the following:
- Have a basic understanding of the industry, the dangers of working in the industry and their responsibilities as an operator
- Have a working knowledge of the manufacturer’s handbook for the particular machine to be used
- Be able to locate and identify the major components of the machine and explain their functions
- Be able to locate and identify key controls and explain their functions
- Set up exclusion zone
- Identify and maintain PPE appropriate for mini compact crane use
- Conduct all pre-operational and running checks in accordance with manufacturer’s and
- legislative requirements
- Prepare the mini compact crane for use and operate machine safely and efficiently
- Environmental considerations
- Carry out all end of work and shut down procedures
Who should attend?
This NPORS Material Re-Handler training program is designed for any personnel who are required to use or work with a Material Re-Handler.
- Health and safety legislation, as it applies to Plant Operators.
- Theoretical knowledge of plant operations.
- Operator's responsibilities, with regards to daily/weekly checks of machine.
- Familiarity with the equipment and use of Operator's manual.
- Safe and best practice in practical plant operating methods.
- A rigorous practical and theory based NPORS assessment.
Send your enquiry to email@example.com or register on the link below.