It is envisaged that by the end of this course of training the learner will be able to answer questions on and perform the following:
- Have a basic understanding of the industry, the dangers of working in the industry and their responsibilities when working at height
- Be able to define height work and identify the hazards of work above ground level and outline the general requirements necessary to control them
- Be able to identify accident causation in work at height
- Have an appreciation of planning and organisation of work at height
- Set up exclusion zone explaining actions required for emergency actions, identifying any overhead hazards
- Identify and maintain PPE appropriate for safe working at height use
- Demonstrate working at height and explain all safety issues that could arise
Who should attend?
For those who are preparing to carry out Work at Heights, safely, within the work place, preparing and using appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE), using equipment safely, following procedures and dealing with emergencies.
- Prepare to work at height safely
- Enter and exit from height safely
- Prepare and use appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) in accordance with manufacturer’s specification ( including harnesses)
- Use equipment and tools safely and in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions
- Follow procedures and work safely
- Deal with emergencies
- Use appropriate behaviour for working at height
- Use appropriate knowledge for working at height
- Apply relevant statuary and industry standards for working at height
Send your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org or register on the link below.