It is envisaged that by the end of this course of training the learner will be able to answer questions on and perform the following:
- Have a basic understanding of the industry, the dangers of working in the industry and their responsibilities
- Have a working knowledge of the manufacturer’s handbook for the particular harness fall arrest to be used
- Be able to locate and identify major components of the harness / fall arrest and explain their functions
- Conduct all safety checks in accordance with manufacturer’s and legislativerequirements
- Select suitable type of harness / fall arrest relative to the work being undertaken
- Identify and maintain PPE appropriate for use harness / fall arrest and demonstrate correct use
- Correctly fit and remove the safety harness / fall arrest
- Carry out end of work inspections
- Environmental considerations
- Storage of harness / fall arrest
Who should attend?
For those employees working at height should consider this course essential to minimizing organisational risk whilst safeguarding employees from related injuries.
- Types of harnesses and lanyards
- Hierarchy categories
- Fall arrest, work position and restraint systems
- Equipment strengths
- Safety inspections and storage
- CE and EN markings
- Theoretical assessment
- How to fit the equipment
Send your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org or register on the link below.