Duration: 5 Days (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Saturday, 10 October 2020
Sunday, 11 October 2020
Monday, 12 October 2020
Tuesday, 13 October 2020
Wednesday, 14 October 2020
The purpose of this training course is to provide knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of quality management systems (QMS) against ISO 9001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO 17021, as applicable. Capitalizing on the powerful Accelerated Learning Technique, this course spends a good portion of the time on discussions, exercises and case studies to help students to consolidate knowledge and acquire hands-on experience that are instrumental in their capacity as a QMS auditor or as a quality function personnel.
Students who passed the continuous assessment and the 2-hour closed book examination will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement. Based on CQI IRCA policy, this course satisfies the training requirement for certification as a CQI IRCA registered QMS Lead Auditor/Auditor.
Upon completion, successful students will be able to:
- Describe the purpose of a quality management system, of QMS standards, of management system audit and of third-party certification and the business benefits of improved performance of the QMS;
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up a QMS audit in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021-1 where appropriate);
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit of a QMS to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 9001 and in accordance with ISO 19011.
- General Introduction
- Quality Management Principles, Vocabulary and ISO 9001 requirements
- Stage 1 Audit (including document review)
- Audit Planning
- Process auditing and audit Skills
- Writing NC reports and audit reporting
- Audit follow up
Who Should Attend?
- Staff who are charged with the responsibility to develop and maintain a QMS
- All QMS auditors who wish to acquire an internationally recognized auditor status
- Those who wish to explore career opportunities in management system auditing
CQI IRCA recommends that students are expected to have the following prior knowledge:
- Management systems including the PDCA cycle and the core elements of a management system
- Quality management including the seven quality management principles
- Relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction
- The ISO 9001 requirements and the commonly used quality management terms and definitions
There is a balance between knowledge-based presentation, discussions, exercises and case studies. About two third of the time is spent on activity based learning. A mock examination paper will be discussed throughout the course to help students to be familiar with the style of the questions.
Note: Certificates will only be issued to participants with 100% full attendance
Send your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org or register on the link below.