This course helps participants to learn the new requirements of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS).
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the benefits of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS
- Explain the key terms, definitions and requirements of the standard
- Grasp the significance of organizational context, leadership and adopting a risk-based approach
- ISO 9001 History
- Benefits of Quality Management Systems
- Key Terms and Definitions
- High Level Structure
- Quality Management Principles
- Introduction to ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 9001: 2015 Requirements (Clause 4 -10)
- Conversion Process and Timeline
Who Should Attend?
This course has been designed for management representatives, ISO 9001 QMS Steering Committee members, lead QMS auditors, internal QMS auditors, personnel responsible for legal requirements updating, and ISO 9001 conformance.
Participants will learn through lectures, case studies, group exercises and discussions.
1 Day (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Send your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org or register on the link below