The cost of occupational illness and accidents at work is estimated at USD 2.8 trillion worldwide*. To thrive in today’s competitive global market, businesses need to ensure they manage all their risks. Discover how you can prevent and reduce such occurrences at your workplace with the ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Standard.
ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) Management Systems Internal Auditor Instructor-led Course
This two-day course will introduce you to the requirements of ISO 45001:2018 OH&S Management Systems. You will be equipped with the knowledge and skills to plan and conduct effective internal audits on OH&S Management Systems, report audit findings clearly and undertake effective follow-up audit on corrective actions taken to ensure continual improvement. Thus, allowing you to support your organization in improving its OH&S performance.
(*Source: World Congress on Safety and Health at Work)
This course has been specially designed to help you improve your knowledge and skill set on ISO 45001:2018 that provides an overview on the scope of OH&S Management Systems and complimented with step-by-step processes to successfully set up the system. You will also discover the key stages involved in OH&S Management Systems internal auditing, the reporting and follow-up of audit performance.
Note: The purpose of the training ensures a comprehensive transfer of knowledge and understanding of internal audit process based on ISO 45001:2018 requirements.
Module 1: Awareness
- Development of OHSMS standards
- High Level Structure (HLS) and Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA)Model
- Introduction to ISO 45001:2018
- Key changes in ISO 45001:2018
- Overview of the ISO 45001:2018
- Comparison between OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 45001:2018
- Conversion Process and Timeline
Module 2: Audit Process
- Initiating an Audit
- Document Review
- Audit Plan
- Audit Work Documents
- Opening Meeting
- Execute the Audit
- Documenting Non-conformities
- Closing Meeting
- Audit Report
- Audit Follow-up
Who Should Attend?
This training is designed for OHS professionals, OHSMS / EHS Manager, ISO 45001 OHSMS Steering Committee members, OHSMS lead auditors, internal auditors, personnel responsible for updating legal requirements, monitoring OHS performance and ensuring ISO 45001 conformance.
Who is the course advisor?
- The course content and structure are designed by the domain experts from TÜV SÜD.
- With immense experience and knowledge in the relevant standards, our team of product specialists and technical experts at TÜV SÜD, developed the course content based on current business landscape and market requirements.
What are the benefits of enrolling in the course?
- World-Class Training
- Learn from TÜV SÜD’s industry expert and training specialist
- Interactive Learning Style
- Interactive formats such as lectures, illustrations and simulations are used
- Networking Opportunity
- Meet and build network with like-minded individuals at our instructor-led training
- Gain A Competitive Edge
- Gain knowledge and develop relevant skills to stay relevant
2 Days, 08:00 AM – 05:00 PM
Send your enquiry to email@example.com or register on the link below.