This CQI IRCA certified ISO 22000:2018 Food Safety Management Systems Lead Auditor Course provides basic training for potential FSMS Lead Auditors and Auditors with the knowledge and skills to prepare, conduct, report and follow up 1st, 2nd and 3rd party FSMS audits. The course meets the training requirements for auditor certification set by the Chartered Quality Institute and International Register of Certificated Auditors (CQI IRCA, www.quality.org) of the United Kingdom.
Through tutor-led discussions, exercises, workshops and role-plays, students will gain sufficient knowledge and skills in the entire auditing process and get prepared as an FSMS professional.
- General introduction;
- Food safety management principles, vocabulary and ISO 22000 requirements;
- Audit planning;
- On-site audit and audit skills;
- Writing NC reports and audit reporting;
- Audit follow-up
Who Should Attend?
- Members/supporting personnel of the Food Safety Management Team who have responsibility to audit/implement/improve a FSMS;
- Personnel who are involved in operation/engineering/site activities who wish to gain maximum benefit from the FSMS implementation; and
- Any other personnel who wish to advance their career in management systems, irrespective of discipline.
Students are expected to have prior knowledge:
- Management systems: The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle; The core elements of a management system and the interrelationship between top management responsibility, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review and continual improvement.
- Food safety management: A knowledge of the principles of food safety management including prerequisite programmes as specified in ISO/TS 22002 (All parts) and HACCP; The relationship between food safety management and the provision of safe food products to prevent or minimise adverse effects on human health and the proactive improvement of food safety performance; Awareness of common examples of relevant national and local FSMS legislation and requirements
- ISO 22000: Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 22000 and the commonly used food safety management terms and definitions, as given in ISO 22000, which may be gained by completing a CQI and IRCA Certified ISO 22000:2018 Foundation (FSMS) Training course or acceptable equivalent.
There is a balance between knowledge-based presentation, discussions, exercises and case studies. About two third of the time is spent on activity based learning. A mock examination paper will be discussed throughout the course to help students to be familiar with the style of the examination.
5 Days (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Send your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org or register on the link below.