This course aims to provide participants with the required knowledge and skills to perform an internal audit based on the requirements of ISO 22000: 2018 Food Safety Management Systems (FSMS) and ISO 19011:2018 guidelines for auditing management system.
ISO 22000: 2018 FSMS is the latest version of an international standard designed for the food industry. This training course is designed to guide you through the principles, requirements and practices of the ISO 22000 international standard and learn how to contribute to the continuous improvement of the management system.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the food safety and management system requirements of ISO 22000
- Describe the model of a hazard analysis based FSMS and risk-based approach of ISO 22000
- Describe the role of internal audit in the maintenance and improvement of management systems
- Plan, conduct and report an internal audit of part of a FSMS in accordance with ISO 19011:2018
Note: The purpose of the training ensures a comprehensive transfer of knowledge and understanding of internal audit process based on ISO 22000:2018 requirements and ISO 19011:2018 guidelines for auditing management system.
Day 1 (ISO 22000 : 2018 Awareness)
- Introduction to Food Safety and ISO 22000: 2018
- New High Level Structure (HLS) System Requirements of ISO 22000: 2018
- Operations Requirements: HACCP and Prerequisites programmes
- Internal Audit, Management Review and Improvement
Day 2 (Internal Auditor and Audit Requirements)
- Introduction to types of audit and requirements
- Attributes, Knowledge and Skills of Auditor
- Process Approach to Audit
- Plan, prepare and conduct audit
- Post audit activities
Who Should Attend?
This course is for those involved in the planning, implementing or supervising of an ISO 22000:2018 food safety management system, as well as internal auditors who are required to perform internal audits for their company’s ISO 22000: 2018 system. They may be management representatives, production managers, QA executives etc.
Participants will learn through lectures, case studies, group exercises and discussions. A written assessment will be conducted at the end of the course.
2 Days, 08:00 AM – 05:00 PM
Send your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org or register on the link below.