This course is meant for experienced EMS Lead Auditors in the 14001:2004 standard to train and transition them into the new 2015 revision of the standard. This course focuses only on the changes in the revised standard. The aim is to understand the changes from ISO 14001:2004 to ISO 14001:2015 and audit the management system using the new high level structure requirements. It consists of 2 modules:
On completion, successful students will be able to:
- Describe the purpose of an environmental management system, of EMS standards, of management system audit and of third-party certification, and the business and societal benefits of improving environmental performance;
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an EMS audit in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1, as applicable;
- Plan, conduct, report and follow-up an audit of an EMS to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 14001, and in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 as applicable.
Module 1 – covering changes arising as a result of the adoption of Annex SL
Module 2 – covering changes arising as a result of amendments to the environmental management system (EMS) specific content of ISO 14001:2004.
Who Should Attend?
- CQI IRCA certified EMS Auditors (any grade); Holders of auditor training certificates;
- Certification body auditor/lead auditor; ISO 14001 consultants;
- Line/Support function personnel who are involved in auditing
CQI IRCA recommends that students are expected to have the following prior knowledge:
- Existing Auditors/Lead auditors of EMS are required to provide necessary evidence of successful completion of IRCA registered or equivalent Auditor/Lead Auditor course of ISO 14001:2004
There is a balance between knowledge-based presentation, discussions, exercises and case studies. About two third of the time is spent on activity based learning. A mock examination paper will be discussed throughout the course to help students to be familiar with the style of the questions.
2 Days (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Send your enquiry to email@example.com or register on the link below.