The cost of occupational illness and accidents at work is estimated at USD 2.8 trillion worldwide*. To thrive in today’s competitive global market, businesses need to ensure they manage all their risks. Discover how you can prevent and reduce such occurrences at your workplace with the ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Standard.
ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) Management Systems Awareness and Transition Instructor-led Course
Through this course, you will be introduced to the basics of setting up an OH&S—from understanding the concepts and benefits, the differences between ISO 45001:2018 and OHSAS 18001, to the key requirements of the standard. You will also gain insights into how you can improve your organisation’s OH&S performance with the intent to prevent work related injury and ill health, fulfill compliance obligations and maintain a safe and healthy workplace.
(*Source: World Congress on Safety and Health at Work)
This course has been specially designed to help you improve your knowledge and skill set on ISO 45001:2018 that provides an overview on the scope of OH&S Management Systems and complimented with step-by-step processes to successfully set up the system. At the end of the course, you will understand the significance of organisational context, leadership and adopting a risk-based approach in managing OH&S performance.
- Development of OHSMS standards
- High Level Structure (HLS) and Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) Model
- Introduction to ISO 45001:2018
- Key changes in ISO 45001:2018
- Overview of the ISO 45001:2018
- Comparison between OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 45001:2018
- Conversion Process and Timeline
Who Should Attend?
This course is specially designed for:
- OH&S professionals
- OH&S / EHS Manager
- ISO 45001 OH&S Steering Committee members
- OH&S lead auditors, internal auditors
- Personnel responsible for updating legal requirements, monitoring OH&S performance and ensuring ISO 45001 conformance
Participants will learn through lectures, case studies, group exercises and discussions.
1 Day (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Send your enquiry to email@example.com or register on the link below.