This course helps participants to understand the ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System (EMS) requirements and learn how to audit your organization based on these requirements.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up on ISO 14001:2015 audit activities
- Gain the skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage its environmental management system
- Write factual audit reports
Note: The purpose of the course ensures a comprehensive transfer of knowledge and understanding on internal audit process with respect to ISO 14001:2015 requirements.
Day 1 – Module 1: Awareness
- ISO 14001 History
- High Level Structure
- Introduction to ISO 14001:2015
- Key changes in ISO 14001:2015
- Overview of the ISO 14001:2015
- Comparison between ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 14001:2015
- Conversion Process and Timeline
Day 2 – Module 2: Audit Process
- Initiating an audit
- Document Review
- Audit Plan
- Audit Work Documents
- Opening Meeting
- Execute the audit
- Documenting Non-conformities
- Closing Meeting
- Audit Report
- Audit Follow-up
Who Should Attend?
This course is specially designed for:
- Management Representative
- EMS or EHS Manager
- ISO 14001 EMS Steering Committee members
- Lead & Internal EMS auditors
- Personnel responsible for legal requirements updating, environmental management monitoring, and ISO 14001 conformance
Participants will learn through lectures, case studies, group exercises and discussions.
2 Day (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Send your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org or register on the link below.