This course aims to provide delegates who have an existing, basic knowledge of, or experience in, environmental management with an understanding of the management systems approach and the requirements of ISO 14001, to provide leadership and understanding how to implement environmental management system in an organization.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Grasp the significance of organisational context, leadership and adopting a risk-based approach
- Appreciate the importance of the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle in process planning, improvement and performance monitoring
- Evaluate how to apply the concepts and principles of ISO 14001:2015 to existing processes within your organisation
- The history and development of ISO 14001
- The Environmental Management System and ISO 14001:2015 main requirements?
- The benefits of an EMS
- The terms and definitions EMS used
- The Key concepts, principles and structure
- Implement ISO 14001:2015 following the PDCA cycle
- Implement key concepts and requirements of ISO 14001:2015
- Interpret key concepts and requirements of ISO 14001:2015 from an implementation perspective
- Identify the benefits of effective implementation of an EMS
- Conduct a gap analysis of an organization’s current position about ISO 14001:2015
- Identify leadership skills including:
1. Leading the implementation project;
2. Support and planning tools;
3. Leading organizational change;
4. Effective delegation, and Motivation
Who Should Attend?
This course is specially designed for:
- Management Representative
- EMS or EHS Manager
- ISO 14001 EMS Steering Committee members
- Lead & Internal EMS auditors
- Personnel responsible for legal requirements updating, environmental management monitoring, and ISO 14001 conformance
Learners should have a good knowledge of ISO 14001:2015 and the key principles of a EMS. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our ISO 14001:2015 Awareness course.
Participants will learn through lectures, case studies, group exercises and discussions.
Send your enquiry to email@example.com or register on the link below.