This course helps participants to understand the ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System (EMS) requirements..
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the benefits of an ISO 14001:2015 EMS
- Explain the key terms, definitions, and requirements of the standard
- Know and understand the key changes in ISO 14001:2015
- ISO 14001 History
- High Level Structure
- Introduction to ISO 14001:2015
- Key changes in ISO 14001:2015
- Overview of the ISO 14001:2015
- Comparison between ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 14001:2015
- Conversion Process and Timeline
Who Should Attend?
This course is specially designed for:
- Management Representative
- EMS or EHS Manager
- ISO 14001 EMS Steering Committee members
- Lead & Internal EMS auditors
- Personnel responsible for legal requirements updating, environmental management monitoring, and ISO 14001 conformance
Participants will learn through lectures, case studies, group exercises and discussions.
1 Day (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Send your enquiry to email@example.com or register on the link below.