Delegates will learn to perform the Banksman duties associated with the Lifting Operations
- At least 21 years of age.
- Capable of reading and understanding the English language
- Lifting basic knowledge would be advantage.
- Rights and responsibilities
- Terms and definitions of various lifting/rigging terminology
- Introduction to various types of Lifting Accessories
- Types of lifting Hitches
- Hazards Associated with Lifting Operations
- Hands off Policy
- “Line of Fire” Concept understanding.
- Push Pull Tools, Tag lines requirement.
- Proper lifting techniques
- Radio Communication and Hand Signals during Lifting
- Importance of proper communication during lifting Operations
- Practical session
Please send your enquiry to email@example.com or fill in the form below: