MEET REGULATORY REQUIREMENTS & MANAGE PRIVACY RISKS WITH ISO 27701
In today’s increasingly interconnected world, organisations are embracing new technologies to provide personalised customer experiences. This has led to a proliferation of collection, use and transfer of personal data, raising concern among consumers that the collected data may be repurposed.
ISO 27701, a privacy extension to ISO 27001 Information Security Management System (ISMS), can support organisations in meeting regulatory requirements such as EU GDPR & local privacy laws and manage privacy risks related to Personally Identifiable Information (PII).
TÜV SÜD’s free on-demand webinar will help you understand the structure of ISO 27701:2019 & key considerations when extending your organisation’s ISMS to meet the requirements of ISO 27701. To view the webinar, fill up the form now.
OUR WEBINAR WILL TACKLE THESE POINTS, FOCUSING ON:
- What is and why ISO 27701 Standard?
- ISO 27701 Benefits & Values
- ISO 27701 Key Concepts
- ISO 27001:2013 extension to ISO 27701:2019
- ISO 27701:2019 Certification Process
BUSINESS BENEFITS OF ISO 27701 PRIVACY INFORMATION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- Support compliance to privacy regulations – such as the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR) and local privacy law & regulations such as Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) in Singapore.
- Provide confidence to stakeholders and customers – that you are maintaining the highest standards in managing privacy risks related to PII.
- Clear roles & responsibilities – for PII controllers and PII processors holding responsibility and accountability for PII processing.
- Minimise risks – of disruptions of critical processes and financial losses associated with a breach.
Learn more about the service here.