REAP THE FULL BENEFITS OF A GLOBALISED SUPPLY CHAIN
With the onset of globalisation, supply chain management is now more important than ever. As organisations enter new markets and deal with suppliers and customers across borders, their supply chains become more complex and pose a higher risk to business continuity. Visibility across the entire supply chain is therefore an imperative for organisations conducting business globally.
To mitigate supply chain risks resulting from increasing supply chain complexity, decreasing access to information and greater demand for higher quality in a shorter time, all at a lower cost, effective management of supplier relationships is essential on a global scale.
TÜV SÜD’s free on-demand webinar will help you understand how you can mitigate supply chain risks and reap the full benefits of a globalised supply chain. To view the webinar, fill up the form now.
OUR WEBINAR WILL TACKLE THESE POINTS, FOCUSING ON:
- Introduction to Supply Chain Services
- Supply Chain Services and Solution
- Case Studies
- Q & A session
BUSINESS BENEFITS OF SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
- Enhance profitability – by saving time and cost for repair and rework. With TÜV SÜD’s global network of supply chain experts, efficient inspection, expediting and monitoring by experts located near your manufacturer locations can help you reduce costs marginally.
- Improve product quality – through conformance to project requirements, national and international code and standard. TÜV SÜD provides support at every stage of procurement including purchase requisition, vendor selection, quality check during manufacturing, packing, loading, shipment, unloading and storage.
- Reduce time for project delivery – with expediting services provided by supply chain service provider, allowing for timely response, and queries being resolved in a short time.
- Enhance product safety & reliability – via adherence to process, procedure, inspection and monitoring at different stages of manufacturing.
- Protect your brand & reputation – through ensuring quality and on schedule smooth completion of plant, leading to more trust and confidence from your customers.
- Reliable database of good vendors at optimum cost – which will provide insights on the manufacturers’ process, procedure and commitment, allowing organisations to make informed decisions.
- Optimal resource utilisation – via effective allocation of available employees (including EPC office) for various project activities by the supply chain service provider on behalf of the company & as per directions of the engineer. As a supply chain service provider, TÜV SÜD supports the organisation’s personnel with our technical expertise & experience, in performing their work activities as an extended arm.
- Draw upon global support – with TÜV SÜD’s strong international and regional presence, providing a high level of knowledge in most markets, backed up by local expertise.
Learn more about the service here.