SAFETY AND QUALITY FOR FOOD PRODUCERS / SUPPLIERS
BRC Global Standards is a leading brand and consumer protection organisation, used worldwide with certifications issued through a global network of accredited certification bodies. BRC Global Standards' guarantee the standardisation of quality, safety and operational criteria and ensure that manufacturers fulfil their legal obligations and provide protection for the end consumer. BRC Global Standards are now often considered to be a fundamental requirement of leading retailers, manufacturers and food service organisations.
First published in 1998, the Standard is now in its eighth issue and is well-established globally. It provides a framework to manage product safety, integrity, legality & quality, and the operational controls for these criteria in the food ingredient manufacturing, processing and packing industry.
TÜV SÜD’s free on-demand webinar will help you understand the key changes and transition requirements for BRC Global Standard for Food Safety Issue 8. To view the webinar, fill up the form now.
OUR WEBINAR WILL TACKLE THESE POINTS, FOCUSING ON:
- To know about the Food Safety Management System
- To understand the requirements of the standard with which a company must comply in order to gain certification
- Audit Protocol
- About Additional Modules
- Q & A session
BUSINESS BENEFITS OF BRC GLOBAL STANDARD
- Demonstrate management commitment to food safety
- Auditing good manufacturing processes – it's not just a paperwork audit.
- Minimise product recalls – by auditing areas which often have the highest rate of product recalls and withdrawals, such as labelling and packing.
- Reduce exposure to food fraud – through systems development.
- Ensuring consistency of the audit process
- Reduce audit burden – when a BRC Global Standard that is portable enough is provided, allowing Additional Modules to be added.
- Promote greater resilience, transparency and traceability – in the supply chain.
Learn more about the service here.