Suspended Access Equipment Operator Training
To provide the basic skill requirements, practical application and associated job safety knowledge to personnel involved in Suspended Access Equipments Operation.
At the end of the course, successful delegates should be able to operate the Suspended Access Equipment both safely and efficiently.
The minimum qualifications that a participant must have are:
- At least 21 years of age
- Capable of Reading and Understanding the English Language
- Must be physically fit
Validity of Certificate
Successful participants who passed the written and practical test will receive certificates on Suspended Access Equipments Operator
Session 1 Classroom/ Theory Training
- Types of Suspended Access Equipment
- Parts of Suspended Access Equipment
- Maintenance and Protection of Suspended Access Equipment
- Identification of Hazards’ Sources
- Basic safety precautions that must be followed during installing, dismantling and operating Suspended Access Equipment.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Analysis of Weather Conditions
- Safe Rigging Instructions
- Safe Equipment Responsibilities
- Question and Answer
- Written Examination
Session 2 On Site
- Field Training
- Practical Examination