- To emphasize to delegates the employer's statutory obligation to have competent persons to inspect and then complete reports on scaffolds in the workplace.
- To give delegates practice at inspecting scaffolds and completing inspection reports.
- Decent knowledge of safe erection and dismantling of scaffolding.
- Ability to read/speak English language
- Legislation, regulations and legal requirements
- Introduction of basic/advanced scaffolds
- Safe erection/dismantling
- Types of scaffold components
- Scafftag procedures
- Hazards associated with scaffolding
- Proper inspection method
- Scaffold fault-finding
- Preparing inspection reports
- Practical exercises
Please send your enquiry to email@example.com or fill in the form below: