Delegates will learn the basic level of safe rigging and slinging for safe working practices associated with lifting accessories, lifting appliances and lifting operation in general.
- At least 21 years of age.
- Capable of reading and understanding the English language
- Lifting basic knowledge would be advantage.
- Rigger duties and responsibilities
- Terms and definitions of various lifting/rigging terminology
- Introduction to various types of slings (webbing slings, wire rope slings and chain slings)
- Rejection criteria of lifting accessories
- Types of lifting hitches
- Sling angles
- Types of Shackles, eye bolts and hooks, chain block , turn buckles and their inspection
- Proper lifting techniques
- Communication and Hand Signals during Lifting
- Hazards associated with cranes operation
- Practical Session
Please send your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form below: