- Gain understanding of the legal provisions concerning lifting operation.
- Understand the effect of hitches and angles in lifting various lifting operations.
- Have knowledge of lifting gear inspection.
- Effectively carry out his duty as a competent rigger.
- Rigger duties and responsibilities
- Terms and definitions of various lifting/rigging terminology
- Introduction to various types of slings (webbing slings, wire rope slings and chain slings)
- Pre-use inspection of various types of slings
- Rejection criteria of lifting accessories
- Types of lifting hitches
- Sling angles
- Determining the slings capacity
- Types of Shackles, eye bolts and hooks, chain block , turn buckles and their inspection
- Proper lifting techniques
- Common lifting hazards
- Communication and Hand Signals during Lifting
- Hazards associated with cranes operation
- Practical Session
Please send your enquiry to email@example.com or fill in the form below: