IOSH Managing Safely course is a UK standard training designed to provide participants with a broad overview on health, safety & environmental topics.This programme which is a full of step-by-step guidance, has a sharp business focus. The hands on, jargon-free format engages and inspires, and has helped a huge range of businesses to raise standards of safety and health.
On completion of this course, participants will gain sufficient knowledge and skills to deal with health and safety issues. This program is accredited by the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH).
Who should attend this course?
Supervisors, managers and team leaders in any sector and any organization who are required to effectively and efficiently be responsible for safety management of risks and resources.
- Introducing Managing Safely
- Assessing risks
- Controlling risks
- Understanding your responsibilities
- Identifying hazards
- Investigating accidents and incidents
- Measuring performance
- Greater productivity as fewer hours are lost due to sickness and accidents
- Improved company-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation for safety measures
- Active staff involvement to improve the workplace
- Internationally recognised and respected certification for managers and supervisors
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain
Written multiple choice examination and a project based written assignment. Successful candidates will be awarded an IOSH certificate in Managing Safely
Please send your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form below: