- Build on your knowledge of work place safety rules and regulations.
- Reduce injuries and health problems among the workforce.
- Learn the fundamentals needed to deal with potential hazards at work place.
- Introduction to various terms and definitions of health and safety.
- Extending knowledge and awareness of supervisors/managers to act/manage safely.
- Capable of reading and understanding the English language.
Module 1: Fundamental Safety Considerations
- Reasons for managing health and safety
- Health and safety culture
- Safe behavior at work place
- Cost of accidents
Module 2: Hazards, Risks, Controls
- Meaning of hazards and risks
- Risk assessment
- Control of risks
- Safe system of work
- Permit to work
Module 3: Common Workplace Hazards
- Working at heights
- Confined space
- Work equipment
- Movement of vehicles
- Lifting operation
- Hazardous substances
- Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome (HAVS)
- Manual handling
- Working in heat
Module 4: Accidents & Incidents
- Causal factors – Domino Theory
- Accidents reporting
- Accidents investigation
Please send your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form below: