- Understand the Ideal Human Posture.
- Recognize and understand dangers of manual handling
- Recognize constraints and variations required during various manual handling and lifting operations.
- Be able to carry out correct manual handling techniques.
- Be aware of the duties of the employer as to manual handling
- Capable of reading and understanding the English language.
- Risk management on manual handling
- Hazards associated with manual handling
- Common injuries & occupational diseases
- Proper manual handling methodology
- Use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Job design to prevent injuries
- Case study
- Reviewing and closing the session
Please send your enquiry to email@example.com or fill in the form below: