The aims of the training are to ensure that the delegate gains the required knowledge and understanding of the specific hazards and properties of H²S, and appropriate emergency response actions that should be taken.
- Capable of reading and understanding the English language.
- What is Hydrogen Sulfide
- Where do you find H2S
- Properties of H2S
- Threshold Limit Values & Toxicity Table
- Physiological effects of H2S
- Detection of H2S
- Emergency Response and Contingency Plan
- Protection against H2S hazards
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Hydrogen Sulfide Exposure Level
- Emergency First Aid
- Factors determine the effects of H2S exposure
- Evaluating and ControllingH2S Exposure
Please send your enquiry to email@example.com or fill in the form below: