The course is intended to provide participants with the basic understanding the risk of fire in the work environment and watching/monitoring any hot work activity in the site.
- Capable of reading and understanding the English language and basic knowledge that is sufficient for the performance as overhead crane operator.
- Fire & safety regulations
- Fire watcher duties
- Causes of fire
- Classes of fire
- Fire hazards and Controls
- Definition of hot work and planning of hot work
- PASS principle
- Emergency fire response
- Effective use fire extinguisher
Please send your enquiry to email@example.com or fill in the form below: