The training is intended to provide candidates with the necessary knowledge on working at height through strict adherence to the current safety system and accepted code of practice.
- Capable of reading and understanding the English language.
- Working at Heights Hierarchy of Control
- Planning of Working at Heights
- Working at Heights Precautions
- Falling Hazards
- Falling Protection
- Personal Fall Arrest Systems
- Types of Anchorage
Please send your enquiry to email@example.com or fill in the form below: