- Raise the awareness to potential electrical hazards.
- How to recognize electrical hazards.
- Provide ways to eliminate, remove, and prevent electrical hazards in the workplace.
- Emphasizing the extreme importance of observing all electrical safety requirements and practices.
- What to do in the event of an electrical accident.
- Capable of reading and understanding the English language.
- Preferably participants having a previous electrical knowledge.
- Basic Concepts of Electricity
- Hazard Recognition
- Effects of Electricity on the Human Body
- Electrical Hazard Protection
- Work Practices and Hazards Control
- Emergency Response
- Supervisor Responsibilities
- Employee Responsibilities
- Safety Measurements in Construction sites
- Electrical Safety Tips
Please send your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form below: