Elevator Operator Training
To provide the basic skill requirements, practical applications and associated job safety knowledge to personnel involved in Elevator Operation.
At the end of the course, successful delegates should be able to operate the elevator equipment both safety and efficiently.
The minimum qualifications that a participant must have are:
- At least 21 years of age
- Capable of reading and understanding the English language
- Must be physically fit
Validity of the Certificate
Successful participants who passed the written and practical test will receive certificates on Elevator Operator.
The course is divided into two sessions. The first session is classroom/theory training and the second is practical application of the course content.
Session 1 Classroom/ Theory Training
- Definition and Overview of Laws & Regulations
- Types of Elevator Systems
- Elevator System Components
- Hazard Sources in Elevator
- Preventing Lift Accidents
- Overview of various Rescue Procedure for Different Types of Lifts
- Important Instructions for Lift Operators
- Question and Answer
- Written Examination
Session 2 On Site
- Field Training
- Practical Examination