To provide the basic skill requirements and associated job safety knowledge to personnel involved in overhead and gantry crane operations.
- Capable of reading and understanding the English language and basic knowledge that is sufficient for the performance as overhead crane operator.
- Rights and responsibilities
- Types of overhead cranes
- Components of overhead cranes
- Pre-use inspection
- Duties of overhead crane operator
- Safe and proper lifting techniques and procedures
- Hazards with relation to overhead crane operation
- Crane signals
- Practical session
Please send your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form below: