- To implement safe operating practices and awareness of safe operating procedures to reduce or eliminate MEWP-related incidents and accidents.
- To increase overall knowledge of Aerial Lift / Boom Lift operating principles.
- At least 21 years of age
- Capable of reading and understanding the English language.
- Basic knowledge of operation of mobile elevating working platforms.
- Working at heights (hazards and controls)
- Detention and Types of MEWPs
- MEWP Components
- MEWP Selection
- Hazards Managements
- Operational Requirements
- Pre- use Inspection
- Primary Causes of MEWP Accidents
- General Operational Safety Precautions
- MEWP Capacity charts
- Practical Assessment
Please send your enquiry to email@example.com or fill in the form below: