To equip the participants with basic skill requirements and associated job safety knowledge to personnel involved in mobile crane operations.
- At least 21 years of age
- Capable of reading and understanding the English language and basic knowledge that is sufficient for the performance as crane operator.
- Holding a valid heavy machinery UAE driving license.
Day 1: Rigging and Slinging
- Rights and responsibilities
- Terms and definitions of various lifting/rigging terminology
- Introduction to various types of slings (webbing slings, wire rope slings and chain slings)
- Pre-use inspection of various types of slings
- Rejection criteria of lifting accessories
- Types of lifting hitches
- Sling angles
- Determining the slings capacity
- Types of Shackles, eye bolts and hooks, chain block , turn buckles and their inspection
- Proper lifting techniques
- Communication and Hand Signals during Lifting
- Hazards associated with lifting and cranes work
- Lifting & Handling General Principle.
Day 2: Safe Mobile Crane Operation
- Types of mobile cranes
- Illustration of various components of mobile cranes
- Duties and responsibilities of crane operator
- Proper set up of mobile cranes
- Safety precaution during cranes routine work
- Pre-use inspection
- How to read and understand the load charts of mobile cranes
- Stability of cranes and factors that affects the stability and strength of the cranes
- Introduction for RCI/LMI (crane’s computers)
- Practical session
Please send your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form below: