- To provide the basic skill requirements, practical application and associated job safety knowledge to personnel involved in tower crane operations and signaling procedures.
- At the end of the course, successful delegates should be able to operate tower crane both safely and efficiently.
- Capable of reading and understanding the English language
- Decent knowledge that is sufficient for the performance as crane operator.
- Rights & Responsibilities.
- Terms & Definitions.
- Precautionary measures of Lifting Appliances/Accessories.
- Responsibilities of Crane Supervisor/Operator/Slinger/Signaler.
- Types & Parts.
- Accidents & Hazards.
- Safe System of Work.
- Daily Inspection.
- Load Chart.
- Lifting Operation/Handling the load.
- Radio & Signals.
- Practical assessment
Please send your enquiry to email@example.com or fill in the form below: