The course is designed for ground rescue either fire, vehicular accident, falling or of similar nature to safely transport the victim from the accident site to the standby emergency vehicle.
The aim of the training is to provide candidates with the necessary knowledge on the conducting safe transport of victims without undermininginjury sustained due to unsafe transportmanagement. Understanding on the physiology of human beingand the underlying factors that could greatly affect his/ her survival. At the end of the instruction the candidates will be able to:
- Have knowledge of Human Anatomy
- Have knowledge on the different types of Emergencies
- Have knowledge on the different types of Rescue and its approach
- Have knowledge on personal safety and quick evacuation
- Be knowledgeable on the different rescue transport techniques
- Understand emergency procedure and can assume as member of the Rescue Team