This course has been developed for those who wish to become an emergency first-aider. Topics covered include basic emergency first aid, major bleed control, cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), the use of automated external defribillator and managing a choking casualty.
- Atleast 21 years of age.
- Capable of reading and understanding the English Language and basic knowledge.
- Must be good in physical and psychological condition.
- Roles & Responsibility
- Protecting Yourself
- Legal Considerations
- Calling for Help
- Cardiac Arrest
- Primary Assessment – Unresponsive Person
- Control of Bleeding
- Heat Emergencies
- Cold Emergencies
- Supplemental Topic Emotional Considerations
- Using an Epinephrine Auto-Injector
- Using a Gel-Soaked Burn Dressing
- Using a Malleable Splint
- Administration of Naloxone with Narcan Nasal Spray
- Course End
Certificate and ID Validity:
Send your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org or register on the link below.