Delegates will learn the basic level of competence Lifting and Rigging for various types of loads and safe working practices when working with lifting accessories and lifting appliances.
- At least 21 years of age.
- Capable of reading and understanding the English language and basic knowledge.
- Must be good in physical and psychological condition.
- Rights and responsibilities
- Terms and definitions of various lifting/rigging terminology.
- Introduction to various types of slings (webbing slings, wire rope slings and chain slings).
- Pre-use inspection of various type of slings
- Rejection criteria of lifting accessories
- Types of lifting hitches
- Sling angles
- Determining the slings capacity
- Types of shackles, eye bolts and hooks, chain block, turn buckles and their inspection
- Proper lifting techniques
- Communication and Hand Signals during lifting
- Hazards associated with lifting and cranes work
- Lifting & Handling General Principles
- Practical Session
- Theory Examination
Certificates & ID Validity:
Send your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org or register on the link below.