This course will provide learners with a foundation of environmental and sustainability knowledge to build on. Covering a wide range of environmental, sustainability and governance principles, this course will give learners an understanding of the breadth of the sustainability agenda, and the management tools and skills that they will need when working within this area.
- Fundamentals of Sustainability
- Fundamental Business and Governance Principles and Issues
- Fundamental Environmental Issues and Principles
- Policy, Regulation and Legislation
- Management and Assessment Tools
- Innovative and Leading Practices
- Analytical Thinking
- Problem Reframing and Resolution
- Effective Communication
- Relationship Development.
- Resilience, Risk and Continual Improvement
- Delivering Sustainable Solutions
- Leadership for Change
This is a 40-hour course (5 Days) Which includes an hour of online multiple-choice exam, taken at the end of the course.
Send your enquiry to email@example.com or register on the link below.