Discover new requirements of the automobile-specific standard IATF 16949:2016
About the e-learning course
What’s new in IATF 16949:2016? In this digital learning course, learners will get an overview of the new basic structure (high level structure) and the new requirements of the automobile-specific standard IATF 16949:2016, which borrows considerably from ISO 9001:2015. Learners will be led through the individual standard sections and will get to know the new requirements step by step. In short knowledge checks, learners will be able to check their understanding at the end of each chapter.
- Overview of the changes to IATF 16949:2016
- Introduction of the high level structure
- Understanding of the structure and design of the standard sections
- Challenges and opportunities for quality management
Who Should Attend?
- Managers and specialists from the automobile industry with respect to quality management
- People who want to get an initial overview of IATF 16949:2016
The course employs a variety of training tools such as digital learning, tests, and other interactive exercises to enhance delivery of theoretical knowledge. Easily accessible via your laptop, tablet and mobile phone, the course gives you the opportunity to log in and learn whenever, wherever.
The cumulative duration of the programme is 75 minutes, after which you will be required to pass a quiz to receive your internationally recognised e-certificate with a unique ID.
Who is the course advisor?
The course structure and content are developed by experts from TÜV SÜD’s Digital Academy Approval Board. Consisting of product specialists and technical experts, they have been working on EMS implementations to help organisations around the world achieve business excellence.
This assures you that the course has been created with meticulous instruction, introducing you to diverse perspectives and best practices in the relevant standards.
What are the benefits of enrolling in this course?
- World-Class Training
Learn from TÜV SÜD’s industry experts and training specialistsFlexible
- Learning Style
Study in your own time, at your own pace
- Continuous Feedback
Get prompt feedback from content-embedded assessment
- Competency-Based Learning
Show your course progress based on demonstrated learning
- Professional Certification
Get a globally recognised certificate and enhance your career development
1. How do I enroll for the course?
To enroll, simply fill out the form accordingly.
2. What is included with the course?
You get access to our e-learning content along with the assessments that will help you understand the topics in depth. In the event of any technical difficulties, you can contact us for support.
3. Can I pause the course and log in to it anytime?
Yes. The course allows you to take a break and return to it within the defined access period.
4. Are there any tests in the middle of the course?
Yes, there are interactive quizzes throughout the course to gauge your understanding of the lectures.
5. Can I get a refund if I cancel my enrolment?
No, refund is not possible once the account is activated.
6. What happens if I don’t finish the course within the access period?
Access period may be adjusted for B2B customers depending on what was agreed in the contract. For B2C customers, access runs only for 30 days.
7. I have difficulty accessing the course. Whom should I contact?
To contact someone from TÜV SÜD, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Who developed the course and what are their qualifications?
The course is developed by TÜV SÜD’s Digital Academy Approval Board. The experts undergo relevant upskilling programmes, benefitting from TÜV SÜD’s 150 years of expertise and global heritage.