Accurately identify the possible causes for an effect or problem
About the e-learning course
What is the Fishbone method or Ishikawa method and how can this method be applied to structured problem solving in a team? Get to know a simple, easy-to-use method to present complex cause-and-effect relations in an illustrative manner and to identify the root cause of the problem from this presentation.
This digital learning course lets you learn how to use this method alone or in a team of colleagues wherever and whenever convenient.
- Introduction to the Fishbone or Ishikawa method
- Presentation of the process with the help of a case study
- Reflection on the advantages offered by this method
- Checking of the knowledge acquired in a short quiz
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone interested in a structured method to identify root causes
- Specialists and executives in the field of quality management
The course employs a variety of training tools such as digital learning, tests, and other interactive exercises to enhance delivery of theoretical knowledge. Easily accessible via your laptop, tablet and mobile phone, the course gives you the opportunity to log in and learn whenever, wherever.
The cumulative duration of the programme is 30 minutes, after which you will be required to pass a quiz to receive your internationally recognised e-certificate with a unique ID.
Who is the course advisor?
The course structure and content are developed by experts from TÜV SÜD’s Digital Academy Approval Board. Consisting of product specialists and technical experts, they have been working on EMS implementations to help organisations around the world achieve business excellence.
This assures you that the course has been created with meticulous instruction, introducing you to diverse perspectives and best practices in the relevant standards.
What are the benefits of enrolling in this course?
- World-Class Training
Learn from TÜV SÜD’s industry experts and training specialistsFlexible
- Flexible Learning Style
Study in your own time, at your own pace
- Continuous Feedback
Get prompt feedback from content-embedded assessment
- Competency-Based Learning
Show your course progress based on demonstrated learning
- Professional Certification
Get a globally recognised certificate and enhance your career development
1. How do I enroll for the course?
To enroll, fill out the forms accordingly.
2. What is included with the course?
You get access to our e-learning content along with the assessments that will help you understand the topics in depth. In the event of any technical difficulties, you can contact us for support.
3. Can I pause the course and log in to it anytime?
Yes. The course allows you to take a break and return to it within the defined access period.
4. Are there any tests in the middle of the course?
Yes, there are interactive quizzes throughout the course to gauge your understanding of the lectures.
5. Can I get a refund if I cancel my enrolment?
No, refund is not possible once the account is activated.
6. What happens if I don’t finish the course within the access period?
Access period may be adjusted for B2B customers depending on what was agreed in the contract. For B2C customers, access runs only for 30 days.
7. I have difficulty accessing the course. Whom should I contact?
To contact someone from TÜV SÜD, you may email us at email@example.com
8. Who developed the course and what are their qualifications?
The course is developed by TÜV SÜD’s Digital Academy Approval Board. The experts undergo relevant upskilling programmes, benefitting from TÜV SÜD’s 150 years of expertise and global heritage.