• GSO 35:2007 - Methods of test for lead-acid starter batteries used for motor vehicles and internal combustion engines VSP/REC/25
• GSO 422:2005 - Motor Vehicles Rear View Mirrors VSP/REC/26
• GSO 565:1994 - Air Filters for Motor Vehicles VSP/REC/27
• GSO 1677:2003 - Motor Vehicles: Laminated Safety Glass VSP/REC/28
• GSO 1712:2011 - Motor Vehicles Spare Parts: General Requirements VSP/REC/29
• UAE.S GSO 34:2007 - Lead-Acid Starter Batteries used for Motor Car & Internal combustion Engines VSP/REC/30
• UAE.S GSO 136:2007 - Motor Vehicles Engine Radiators VSP/REC/31
• UAE.S GSO 419:1994 - Motor vehicles methods of test for door locks and door hinges VSP/REC/32
• UAE.S GSO 1605:2002 - Full Flow Lubricating Oil Filters for Internal Combustion Engines Dimensions
TÜV SÜD Middle East is one of the largest providers of testing and certification services, with a strong reputation for independence and impartiality. Our scope of testing and compliance is widely known throughout the industry. In addition, our marks for product tests and certification are instantly recognized by authorities and users as a clear indication that your product complies with requirements.
TÜV SÜD Middle East is an internationally accredited certification body for various management systems. We have the know-how to audit and certify a wide range of internationally recognised management systems related to quality, environment, energy, safety, risk, health, education, business continuity and social responsibility. In various sectors and industries such as automotive, rail, aerospace, mechanical engineering, information technology, banking and finance and healthcare.