• UNECE R 44 ‐Uniform provisions concerning the approval of restraining devices for child occupants of power‐driven
• vehicles (‘Child Restraint Systems’ CRS )"
• UNECE R 129 ‐ UN Regulation No 129 (Enhanced Child Restraint Systems ECRS) ‐ Increasing children safety in vehicles
• FMVSS 213 ‐ Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard No. 213 Child Restraint Systems
• Emirati system for the control of Child Car Seats , No27 Of The Year 2017
TÜV SÜD Middle East is one of the largest providers of testing and certification services, with a strong reputation for independence and impartiality. Our scope of testing and compliance is widely known throughout the industry. In addition, our marks for product tests and certification are instantly recognized by authorities and users as a clear indication that your product complies with requirements.
TÜV SÜD Middle East is an internationally accredited certification body for various management systems. We have the know-how to audit and certify a wide range of internationally recognised management systems related to quality, environment, energy, safety, risk, health, education, business continuity and social responsibility. In various sectors and industries such as automotive, rail, aerospace, mechanical engineering, information technology, banking and finance and healthcare.