• Valid UAE Industry/Trade License.
• Test Report from Accredited laboratory
• Controlled Copy of relevant QMS/HACCP Manual.
• Brief Description of Manufacturing Process
• Plant Equipment Lay-out
• Vicinity Map of the Factory
• Fulfill the requirements of the card Label
• Quality control plan
• Evidence of Approval from other Conformity Assessment Bodies
• Distributor ownership (for Traders only )
• Electronic Declaration of Conformity.
• UAE.S /GSO 1025 :2009- Bottled drinking water
• UAE.S/GSO 2232 :2012 Labeling for drinking water
• UAE.S /GSO 987 :2013 Bottled natural mineral water
• S /GSO 1694 :2007 General Principles of Food Hygiene CODEX STANDARD CAC/RCP 48-1985 UAE S. GSO 21:1984
• S /GSO 1694 :2007 General Principles of Food Hygiene CODEX STANDARD CAC/RCP 33-1985 UAE S. GSO 21:1984
TÜV SÜD Middle East is one of the largest providers of testing and certification services, with a strong reputation for independence and impartiality. Our scope of testing and compliance is widely known throughout the industry. In addition, our marks for product tests and certification are instantly recognized by authorities and users as a clear indication that your product complies with requirements.
TÜV SÜD Middle East is an internationally accredited certification body for various management systems. We have the know-how to audit and certify a wide range of internationally recognised management systems related to quality, environment, energy, safety, risk, health, education, business continuity and social responsibility. In various sectors and industries such as automotive, rail, aerospace, mechanical engineering, information technology, banking and finance and healthcare.