- Valid UAE Industry/Trade License.
- Copy of the invoice for the purchased additives.
- Test report from an accredited laboratory for plastic objects as per the requirement of UAE Standard 5009/2009 including :
o Abiotic Degradation Test reports
o residual material on the non-degradable fraction
o Ultimate Aerobic Biodegradability
- Copy of Quality management system. According ISO 9001.Distributor ownership.
- Declaration of using Plastic additive for each batch with percentage of additives.
- Use of the Conformity Mark of Oxo-biodegradable Plastic objects as stated in Annex 1
- Electronic Declaration of Conformity.
TÜV SÜD Middle East is one of the largest providers of testing and certification services, with a strong reputation for independence and impartiality. Our scope of testing and compliance is widely known throughout the industry. In addition, our marks for product tests and certification are instantly recognized by authorities and users as a clear indication that your product complies with requirements.
TÜV SÜD Middle East is an internationally accredited certification body for various management systems. We have the know-how to audit and certify a wide range of internationally recognised management systems related to quality, environment, energy, safety, risk, health, education, business continuity and social responsibility. In various sectors and industries such as automotive, rail, aerospace, mechanical engineering, information technology, banking and finance and healthcare.