Compliance solutions for reliable production
TÜV SÜD’s welding technology expert’s work with fabrication manufactures at shop and site, both local and international, to identify all the regulatory certifications they need, reducing rework costs and accelerating time to market. We provide welding service consultancy, assessment, pre-qualification, inspection and certification of welding activities.
By partnering with TÜV SÜD, you can be sure you are working with an expert in the field of welding, quality and safety, well-versed in compliance requirements and updates. We test, inspect and certify to national and international standards and insure the project in initial stage comply with welding code /standard that will cover
- Pre-qualification of contractors and sub-contractors.
- Review the proposal of welding procedures specification.
- Witness and certify the procedure qualification record.
- Witness and certify the welder qualification record.
- Ensure the MTC of welded and consumable certificates are meets the construction code requirements.
- Review and certify the PWHT procedure meet the code of construction.
Fabrication Stage and Site Erection
TÜV SÜD, representative at execution of welding activities process will verify fabrication process and welding are compliance of consultation code and project specification
- Verify materials and welding consumables.
- Inspect the joint preparation, fit-up and tack welding.
- Verify the welding parameters during welding.
- Visual inspection of completed welded joint
- Witness and verify the post weld Heat treatment complies with approved procedure.
- Witness and review NDT results.