Safeguard your competitiveness. With energy plans for investment decisions.
For plant and housing planners and builders, smart energy planning should be integral to the overall concept development. Our experience shows that an integration of innovative energy schemes into the planning of new plants can unlock savings of up to 30%.
TÜV SÜD partners plant owners, town planners and government authorities, offering them an independent energy plan, customised to their needs. We compare various modes of operation and plant-engineering solutions on the basis of their output, configuration or manufacturer combination. Variations on individual parameters such as energy prices are introduced by means of model calculations. To assist your decision-making process, we also take into account funding options, operating and expenses, as well as maintenance and labour costs.
- Current situation analysis
- Identification of needs and priorities together with client
- Development of energy plan including possible variants
- Economic appraisal
- Planning of supply and delivery (energy supplier)
- Calculation of optimum mode of operation
- Project preparation, coordination and monitoring
- Mapping of future energy flow